- 1/2 cup sunflower sprouts
- 8-10 large rice paper rounds
- 1/2 cup julienne organic carrots
- 1/2 cup julienne cucumbers, seeds removed
- 4-5 green onions, sliced length ways
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems remove
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup cooked rice vermicelli noodles lightly drizzled with sesame oil
-Place a rice paper round on a plate.
-Cover with hot water, from the tap works fine
-Remove when softened, approx 1 minute
-Transfer to cutting board
-Place carrots, cucumber & green onions on the paper first, beginning in the
bottom section of the paper
-Add vermicelli noodles
-Add a pinch of sprouts
-Add 3-6 pieces of each, cilantro & mint
-Fold in edges and gently wrap
-Cover with saran for up to 4 hours OR eat right away....yum!!!
TIP: Try not to over-fill your wrap. You can stretch it near the end to tighten it up a bit. Let sit 5-10 minutes before cutting in half, this will firm them up. You will get better with practice and everyone with think you are amazing. Try adding proteins like shrimp, cooked egg, tofu OR chicken when having as a meal.